A houseboat will take you to places a road can’t. You can fish, swim, barbecue, or simply explore isolated walking tracks with a Whangaroa houseboat as your home base.
WHANGAROA HARBOUR TOUR
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5 - 15
- Infant Ages 0 - 4
- Family Pass 2 adults & 2 children
Up-Close Views of Spectacular Landscape and Wildlife
Departing from Whangaroa, this 90-minute narrated boat cruise is the best way to get up-close views of Whangaroa Harbour’s unique history and famous landscape.
- A 90-minute cruise through the historic Whangaroa Harbour
- Up-close views of spectacular landscape and wildlife
- Entertaining narration with amusing stories and facts on the harbour’s history
- Fascinating stories about some of the harbour’s most famous landmarks including the resting place of the Boyd, Lane and Sons Mill, Kingfish Lodge and WWII bunkers
- An exciting speedboat ride featuring views of the harbour including the Dukes Nose, Wairakau Stream and Waterfall, Taratara, St Pauls Rock and more!
What to Bring
- Drinking water
*Tour route subject to change and can be affected by weather and tide conditions